Friday, October 3, 2008

new me

From this day on forward I VOW to do my very best to have an optimistic attitude toward life. By doing so I will TRY my very BEST to pick a favorite "positive attitude quote" of the day as a reminder to help me to be strong and remain POSITIVE. I realized I have such a negative and pessimistic view of the world, despite all the daily melancholy events occurring around the world. I am going to TOTALLY change of be a WHOLE NEW person. Easy said than done right? Of course, it will take me time to alternate and accommodate to a positive mind-set.

 I, Alvin Chung Wing Moy, vow to live my life to its fullest and try my very best to be happy at all cost; moreover, learn to appreciate the littlest things in life and refrain from taking advantage of the things that have been given to me in life. 

New beginning. New life. New me. 

No comments: