Monday, October 6, 2008

canvas

Today's paq of the day:
"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can."
Danny Kaye

Brand new canvas everyday. Throw on, splash on, paint on the colors of your mood. We choose to make our day vibrant or gloomy. It is all about the attitude. Fix it. Change it. Do something with it to help oneself to live a much more fruitful lifestyle. Design your MASTERPIECE of the day. Start today with a new positive attitude toward life. Take a look at your masterpieces and ask yourself, "What do these paintings tell me? Am I happy? Am I depress/sad/mopey?"

I promised myself that I will no longer be pessimistic about every little thing anymore. Looking towards the optimistic things in life is much more realxing and happier. I can feel a TREMENDOUS difference in my energy level and how I feel overall. This is all very new to me. Of course, I would not just transform overnight. This will take me some time to change and adapt. Life has not really been all that easy. We all have our stories to tell. This is my rough survival journey. Maybe I am not alone. Maybe I don't have to go through this transition alone? I'm tired of allowing life to get the best of me when I am the one living the life. I'm just going to have to learn how to take life as it is and learn how to deal with it when it comes my way. Nothing is set in stones. Whatever happens, happens for a reason, right?

I finally LEARNED that all I can do is just be my happy self and HOPE for the best in everything, but at the same time be strong and independent. I am just going to have to refrain from my negative thoughts and EMOTIONS from hindering me from being happy. I am much happier. This positive attitude mentality is not all that bad.

Today is such a lovely day. The sun is out shinning bright, and the sky is clear and blueee. Learning to not care so much about the littlest things in life is such a wonderful and stress-free feeling! Yay! :]

I think I really can pull myself out of this darken hole that I have fallen and continued to fall in the past years. I promise I will be happy everyday :]. I can do this. Although, a little help of course would not hurt ;]

No comments: