Friday, October 3, 2008

1st paq of the day

I know this is a rhetorical statement to imply; however, I am going to state the obvious anyways because it is a good reminder to me to live a happy and healthy lifestyle. Life is much more meaningful when we are happy.

 Life is too short to mope, and so simple to depict what we lack in life without appreciating what is right in front of us. Maybe having a positive attitude toward life may be the natural remedy in curing my daily fatigue and lethargic feelings. I am sick and tired of occasionally being depressed and so helpless with my emotions.

I want to go back to my old self when I once was a happy child who was able to put a smile on everyone’s face. Over these years, I finally see how much I have changed. Unfortunately, the person I have become was dramatically affected with years of accumulated caged emotions of feeling heavily burdened, lonely, empty, and helpless. I have drained myself BATTLING with my pessimistic attitude. This has got to stop.

Today’s positive attitude quote of the day:
Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.” -- Francesca Reigler   

Happiness is an attitude that I need to change and improve. I need to get a hold of myself and STOP making myself feel so miserable about every little thing in life and be happy. I will be strong and independent and TRY my best to not allow FAILURES to take control of my life. Make every experience positive. Be optimistic. In every NEGATIVE respect there is a POSITIVE.

 :]

No comments: